Fort Walton Beach area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

airforcematt

Well-known member
Dec 22, 2006
1,383
45
48
Hey all - I'm in the Fort Walton Beach\Destin area for the rest of this week for training (yay USAF paid vacation to somewhere warm!)
Anyone on here live nearby and want to "shoot the shit"? (IE - grab some coffe\dinner) Drop me a PM if you do. Always good to talk to folks about what they are doing.

(Let the gay jokes about me trying to pick up people on WF begin)
 


He's on per diem on your tax money - make him pay and order the lobster! Save the bib for later...
 
He's on per diem on your tax money - make him pay and order the lobster! Save the bib for later...


ROFL - I wish I was getting per diem this trip. Have to eat on base (chow hall) or out of pocket, the days of getting per diem every trip are kinda out the window. Only way to get per diem is to stay off base, and they make doggone sure they get you on base 99% of the time.
 
I'm in panama city. about 45 to an hour away. walking distance from Tyndall AFB. I'm all for STS. (since I is a noob. you'll talk, and I'll write down everything you tell me to!)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.