Thanks for this, gonna use it next time I wanna clown on someone.Hi! :smilie_weihn_winki: My name's Yura. Yura Fag.
Welcome to wickedfire. We ain't no digitalpoint or warriorforum. If you manage to last your initial beating, stay within the rules in future and offer something that isn't just self promotion - you should stick around. Trust me, this is NOT a harsh thread in comparison to some newbies that show up here. And as already mentioned, the real affiliates here don't want no hand outs and will pay for an ipad out of their own profits. Oh, and we get very skeptical when things like a $50 sign up bonus are handed out because you're likely screwing us over somewhere else to recoup that cost.
the hottest offers with the highest payouts and they dont shave on sundays!
I appreciate the welcome, I now understand why some people are reluctant to join here.
Prior to going online, I worked in a couple of different facets of business where a promotion was truly a promotion, and just marked up as cost of goods sold. When it comes to the ipad (which I now understand noone wants) and $50 promotion, they are just that ... a bonus. The intent is not to screw anyone down the line but to give an incentive to stop by and check us out. In the long run, $50 or an ipad was just our way of saying thank you for working with us.
Thanks guys, I appreciate the humorous commentary.
We are legit, have many exclusive offers and are a newly restructured network
Rycmoore, the link in your first post is not working.
Yeah, the bert stare never fails to crack me up. And as to the extacy, I don't have any on me, but I could make some calls.lol @jaredlv I love that bar staring picture. EXTACY?