free traffic trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webferret

Banned
Jun 18, 2007
1,257
10
0
go to google and search for free traffic

at number one is freetrafficsystem (dot) com

interesting trick - act as a free 'article distributor', with the promise that your publishers HAVE to leave the links intact. Sucks in all the newbs who are awful feared of 'having their lovely content stolen'.

users can embed 2 links in each article. freetraffic bloke gets 1.


result?

freetrafficsystem = 63k alexa, top pos for 'free traffic', and 3000+ backlinks registering on google, 11,000 on yahoosier.

wait a few more weeks, then offer paid services / ads.
 


go to google and search for free traffic

at number one is freetrafficsystem (dot) com

interesting trick - act as a free 'article distributor', with the promise that your publishers HAVE to leave the links intact. Sucks in all the newbs who are awful feared of 'having their lovely content stolen'.

users can embed 2 links in each article. freetraffic bloke gets 1.


result?

freetrafficsystem = 63k alexa, top pos for 'free traffic', and 3000+ backlinks registering on google, 11,000 on yahoosier.

wait a few more weeks, then offer paid services / ads.

Not a bad idea to be honest. I've thought a lot more about article submission lately.
 
Not a bad idea to be honest. I've thought a lot more about article submission lately.

yeah. seems to have worked for him.

bit like abanner xchange from teh old days, where the banner swapping hub would keep 50% of the 'inventory' for their own use.
 
Yeah, the backlinks is probably the main factor and any traffic you get would be added success.

Decent method, if I get time I'll try it out!

Thanks
 
welcome.

it is an interesting one, isn't it?

What we should now expect to see is a similar effort, but with a better ratio, say 1:4
 
Did anyone notice that one of their testimonials is from a charcoal sketch??

But yeah, why are you looking at me, ferret? I know SFA about coding, and just rely on scripts and enough knowledge to mod prebuilt stuff accordingly.
That said, you would end up ranking pretty damn quickly if people are dropping their affiliate link into each article in the attempt to get another link back to their stuff.

Supposedly we're meant to be starting a blog sometime soon around here with all different traffic & conversion methods (although I doubt it. The longer I stay, the less anything seems to change *sigh*)
Something like this looks like a great way to get free content for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.