Free Usenet?

webjedi

Señor Member
Mar 21, 2011
483
4
0
Doods, hook a brother up.. is there any way I can get usenet for free or is that a pipe dream?
 


I pay $50 for a terabyte block from Astraweb. Unlimited speeds. (It saturates my 50Mbps connection.) It'll last me anywhere from 9 months to a year. I don't use it enough to justify paying monthly. I bought my current block in March and still have 400GB left.
 
Been using giganews for 10 years or something - will have to try that tb block from astra - sounds like a good price
 
just4today.net

Capped at 500k total among 2 connections, unlimited downloads, 100 day retention.
 
For anyone else who downloads via Usenet, Newshosting.com has a pretty good service.

$10/month and that includes their own custom application where you can search for files, download, repair, and extract them.

Also when searching for files you can check out the picture or video previews before downloading. Pretty handy.

I used to download nzb's from binsearch.info and then download via AltBinz. This is WAAYYY easier and more reliable.
 
isn't usenet a surefire way to get your downloads connected with your home address and payment details? So if somewhere in the future the company is requested to give out details you are basically fucked, aren't you.
 
The perfect setup:

Astraweb (paid) - provider
Blocknews (paid) - backup provider

SABnzbd - downloader
SickBeard - TV shows
CouchPotato - Movies
Headphones - Music

NZBMatrix.com (paid) - search

XBMC - HTPC front end


I've been running this for a long time and it's awesome. Completely automated. Everything I want for what works out to $5/month.
 
Hello friend,

Why be so cheap? For $5 month can get usenet. Or if no download lot can use $50 buy 1,000 GB of usenet.

With 1,000 GB can download lot warez, movie, video pornography and save thousands dollars.

Good luck bro
 
Hello friend,

Why be so cheap? For $5 month can get usenet. Or if no download lot can use $50 buy 1,000 GB of usenet.

With 1,000 GB can download lot warez, movie, video pornography and save thousands dollars.

Good luck bro

I love you (no homo)