Well Yeah the title pretty much explains
It.
I already gave away 2 other copies of it these are old but they separate licenses they are up to date also.
All you have to do is add my aim-tony363ishere
And tell me why you think you should get it and what you will do to make the best of vbulletin. This is the 180 dollar version If you need updates if your the person i give to just contact me okay.
Oh yeah its my FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WOULD POST IN THE INTRODUCTION BUT WHAT THE HELL! !!!! LOL
I will give you the account to vbulletin.org okay to add mods
It.
I already gave away 2 other copies of it these are old but they separate licenses they are up to date also.
All you have to do is add my aim-tony363ishere
And tell me why you think you should get it and what you will do to make the best of vbulletin. This is the 180 dollar version If you need updates if your the person i give to just contact me okay.
Oh yeah its my FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WOULD POST IN THE INTRODUCTION BUT WHAT THE HELL! !!!! LOL
I will give you the account to vbulletin.org okay to add mods