Hey,
Just thought I'de let you all know about a free advertising tool that I made a little while back (especially useful for "offline" marketing). The service allows you to create custom gift card campaigns that can be printed out and given to your customers.
The service also includes a "viral" component (ie: every customer who redeems a gift card is given the option of sending two more gift cards to their friends) so I think it is a pretty good way of getting started with word-of-mouth marketing.
Anyhow the website is Giftaholics - Home and the service is FREE (for now) so I'm not trying to sell anyone anything.
Cheers,
Jim
Just thought I'de let you all know about a free advertising tool that I made a little while back (especially useful for "offline" marketing). The service allows you to create custom gift card campaigns that can be printed out and given to your customers.
The service also includes a "viral" component (ie: every customer who redeems a gift card is given the option of sending two more gift cards to their friends) so I think it is a pretty good way of getting started with word-of-mouth marketing.
Anyhow the website is Giftaholics - Home and the service is FREE (for now) so I'm not trying to sell anyone anything.
Cheers,
Jim