Fresh Balls - So Fresh. So Dry.

So Fresh, So Dry - Fresh Balls for Men, Fresh Breasts for Women.



[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Jy90PDiSA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]



jHpCl.jpg
 


A whole market I never knew about. My balls don't get wet and chafed so it never even crossed my mind.

You're in Flordia and your balls don't get sweaty at all? I'm telling you man throw some Gold Bond Green on your nuts after you shower. You'll thank me later. It's almost impossible to get into a bad mood when your nuts feel that good.
 
You're in Flordia and your balls don't get sweaty at all? I'm telling you man throw some Gold Bond Green on your nuts after you shower. You'll thank me later. It's almost impossible to get into a bad mood when your nuts feel that good.

This, that menthol is awesome. The first time you try it though your balls will probably hurt because they will feel so cold and fresh.
 
You're in Flordia and your balls don't get sweaty at all? I'm telling you man throw some Gold Bond Green on your nuts after you shower. You'll thank me later. It's almost impossible to get into a bad mood when your nuts feel that good.


I only go outside if I'm on a boat or at the beach/pool. Otherwise you'll find me inside with the AC at 70. So no, my balls remain dry and cool at all times for the most part.
 
I saw that site a few months ago, it's actually a real product. Anyway, I live in FL as well and stay inside where the A/C is always on but you have to get outside every now and then, especially if you wanna get laid. And of course, in those circumstances you wanna be feeling fresh :)
 
Im not a huge fan of the powders and stick with Dr. Bronners Peppermint soap instead. A nice morning shower with a good lather of Bronners on the balls leaves you refreshed and your balls have the same wonderful tingle without any kind of residue that you'd get with a powder. My friend who recommended it to me put it like this: "It's like having a thousand little fairies blowing on your balls all morning..." Needless to say, I tried it the next day and havent looked back.
 
Im not a huge fan of the powders and stick with Dr. Bronners Peppermint soap instead. A nice morning shower with a good lather of Bronners on the balls leaves you refreshed and your balls have the same wonderful tingle without any kind of residue that you'd get with a powder. My friend who recommended it to me put it like this: "It's like having a thousand little fairies blowing on your balls all morning..." Needless to say, I tried it the next day and havent looked back.

I'm not sure if I want to be walking around with my pants wet because the soap is making my balls happy. Soap is suppose to clean, not be actively involved in pleasuring my equipment throughout the day.
 
Im not a huge fan of the powders and stick with Dr. Bronners Peppermint soap instead. A nice morning shower with a good lather of Bronners on the balls leaves you refreshed and your balls have the same wonderful tingle without any kind of residue that you'd get with a powder. My friend who recommended it to me put it like this: "It's like having a thousand little fairies blowing on your balls all morning..." Needless to say, I tried it the next day and havent looked back.

What do you recommend? The bar or liquid? Does it matter?