FTC Target Kevin Trudeau

mx=headroom

New member
Aug 15, 2009
2,132
32
0
I be where I am
Kevin Trudeau - FTC target

The FTC needs to go back to doing nothing and collecting their paychecks. If idiots believe everything this guy says it is their own stupid fault.

His Natural Cures book sold like crazy, I remember my dad picked up a copy and I was like wtf, but he thought it was legit so whatever. No different then buying some crap Twilight book if you ask me, and now they are coming after him for $40mil.
 


Kevin Trudeau - FTC target

The FTC needs to go back to doing nothing and collecting their paychecks. If idiots believe everything this guy says it is their own stupid fault.

His Natural Cures book sold like crazy, I remember my dad picked up a copy and I was like wtf, but he thought it was legit so whatever. No different then buying some crap Twilight book if you ask me, and now they are coming after him for $40mil.

trudeau is a marketing genius
 
Wow this guy Im sold.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wlXqqYBOwI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
The guy is following a few simple rules about sheeple. He's no genius, simple genius maybe...