Fuck Paypal

Falian

Banned
Nov 2, 2007
1,317
46
0
xrumerblast.org
Paypal just over drafted a dormant bank account. I don't remember my security questions, which is preventing me from clearing my info on paypal. In addition, they wont let me contact them without account information.... how can I get a hold of these fuckers so I can prevent additional issues with my bank?
 


Still never had a problem with PayPal support, even when having an account when I was under 18, with debit card transactions that regularly were flagged as fraud and required me to call support and confirm information. They locked my account after logging in from a library's IP range last year, and I was able to get the account unlocked after confirming a few details in under 5 minutes. Frankly, I was surprised they didn't ask more questions to unlock it.
 
I've had major problems with PayPal in the past, even up to getting my PayPal hacked and money taken out by a third party (I've never been phished, I'm not that dumb). Called tech support, and got in touch with a real person twice out of nine calls over a year-long period. Both times, they informed me to email the support thing. Did that both times, got an automated response both times to call the tech support. Vicious Circle for the loss.

The best part is when you get limited and you have to provide proof of address with a utility bill. I live in a dormitory on a college campus. Utilities are taken care of. There's no way around it, and when I try to explain via email, I am told to call the tech support and troubleshooting line. More waiting on hold, more minutes taken from my phone, more hassle and more crap and more busy signals.

For now, I stick with AlertPay, ePassporte, Moneybookers, and Google Checkout. PayPal can go die in a hole for all I care.
 
I quit using paypal a few years ago after I figured out how retarded their security team was that I was forwarded to after 30 minutes on the phone with someone who couldn't speak english so they read from a script. Paypal has terrible security, rules, and just about everything else. GoogleCheckout has been a lot better experience.
 
I quit using paypal a few years ago after I figured out how retarded their security team was that I was forwarded to after 30 minutes on the phone with someone who couldn't speak english so they read from a script. Paypal has terrible security, rules, and just about everything else. GoogleCheckout has been a lot better experience.

How do you use google checkout to get paid by others?
 
Does Moneybookers have an irrirating Dispute system like Paypal that always favors the buyer? Sellers get ass raped at Paypal. I suppose there's no good way to stop chargebacks either...
 
Does Moneybookers have an irrirating Dispute system like Paypal that always favors the buyer? Sellers get ass raped at Paypal. I suppose there's no good way to stop chargebacks either...

If you want more secure transactions move toward epassport or to one of the more secure payment systems like webmoney or libertyreserve both are a huge pain in the ass to deal with but you can't do a chargeback on them either.

Epassport seems to have the best middle little room for chargebacks but still relatively reasonable terms for withdrawing money.
 
This one time, i used paypal debit card to buy some gas.

and obv, that debit card was linked to my bank account.

at that moment, i didn't have much fund in my bank account... ( :( )

and after i bought my gas, went home. after a few days..

MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS OVER FUCKIN DRAFTED????

I PAID GAS WITH PAYPAL DEBIT CARD.. ONLY SPENT $20 DOLLARS. AND I WAS OVER $220??

Gaypal Blows.