Generate Relatively Easy Affiliate Sales – Blogger Technique

gothardb

New member
Nov 18, 2009
3
0
0
Generate Relatively Easy Affiliate Sales – Blogger Technique

This is possibly the best shortcut to affiliate sales I’ve ever had the pleasure of using. It works for everyone and anyone, there are no start up costs, no web hosting fee’s and requires relatively little work to start earning with this method.

We will be using Blogger.com to do our hosting and your aim is to redirect potential buyers to your merchant site.

Advantages of this are;

1) Easy to set up

2) Set and forget

3) Only promoting 1 page

4) No need to worry about copy

Before we start you will need to get yourself a www.blogger.com account.

Now find a product to promote, for this example I will head over to Digital Products Retailer: Affiliate Program & Sell Online - ClickBank, my aim is to find products with 35 – 65 Gravity and offer a payout of $20 or more. That way I can safely assume the market isn’t over saturated with this product but is still going to get a fair amount of traffic.

Ok, you have a blogger account now it’s time to create our first blog, name it something to do with the product you just chose something along the lines of: *YOURPRODUCT* -review.blogspot.com

It’s time to make our first and only post on the blog; we need to do this because our blog won’t go live until we have published at least one post. It doesn’t matter what the post says, because nobody will ever see it.

You now need to insert the following code into your template...

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html expr:dir='data:blog.languageDirection' xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' xmlns:b='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/b' xmlns:data='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/data' xmlns:expr='http://www.google.com/2005/gml/expr'>
  <head>
    <b:skin><![CDATA[
#navbar-iframe {
height:0px;
visibility:hidden;
display:none
}

html,body{
width:100%;
height:100%;
margin:0px;
padding:0px;
overflow:hidden;
}
]]></b:skin>
  </head>

<body>
      <iframe src='YOUR AFFILIATE ID HERE' style='border: 0px none ; overflow: auto; width: 100%; height: 100%'> </iframe>
</body>
</html>
Replace the “YOUR AFFILIATE ID HERE” with your affiliate product ID that you are promoting.

You now need to publish and visit the blog, the page is hosted on Blogger, but it redirects to the merchant website via a sneaky iFrame.

Now use something like Bookmarking Demon to do all your promoting, it will promote the hell out of your page using keywords like “Product Review”.

The final and arguably the most important step in the whole process ... Rinse and Repeat ... or in other words, do it again, duplicate what you did before, but this time with a new product.

To give you a rough idea on how well this can work I will briefly tell you about how much I am earning currently. Roughly 5 weeks ago I created 20 of these blogs, to this date I have earned over $600, it works out to about to about $17 a day. Not bad for less than 1 days work ... best of all, it keeps on paying! – By the time you read this I will have earned much more than that $600 I just spoke about!

I couldn’t have done this without Bookmarking Demon, to get it, go here
 


Hey dude I tried this on my site but it doesn't seem to be working right, can you check it and tell me what I'm doing wrong?
 
Cool tip, thanks for sharing.

Could the Bookmarking Demon work on my site?

Yeah, very funny, dude. I'm talking about serious way to earn money. Maybe you could spin your d**k around somewhere else. This is the way how i got my first bucks from affiliate marketing.