Geo Targeting Charges

larry91403

New member
Apr 29, 2009
1
0
0
We are looking at adding geo-targeting as an option on our website, and, therefore allowing advertisers to geo-target with their campaigns. How do you recommend we structure the pricing of geo-targeted impressions vs. regular impressions.

My ultimately goal would be to provide greater value to our advertisers with geo-targeting and lower the costs of our regular CPM. But I'm not sure how to do this.

Is there a scale that I can use to price this? Does anyone have any experience with this that they can share? Thanks in advance!
 


Would need to understand your current pricing structure to really be able to guide you.

But speaking from the side of a user, I would recommend adding the geo-targeting option to the current platform and slightly raise your CPM.

But by slightly I mean not a lot, if any.

PM me. Lets discuss.