I'm heading over to Germany for the Wacken festival in about 3 weeks time. While I'm over there I want to do a pamphlet drop for a new social site of mine (or should that be anti-social? It is aimed at the hardcore metalheads! 
Does anybody know if there is some sort of same day printing service in Hamburg? And if so, any idea of prices? Would it be cheaper to do it there or just have them done in advance and pay the extra baggage if my luggage is to heavy?
I don't speak German so I didn't even try Google - anybody here speaking ze Cherman to do ze Google for me ja?
Does anybody know if there is some sort of same day printing service in Hamburg? And if so, any idea of prices? Would it be cheaper to do it there or just have them done in advance and pay the extra baggage if my luggage is to heavy?
I don't speak German so I didn't even try Google - anybody here speaking ze Cherman to do ze Google for me ja?