Get caffeinated content for whatever price you want!

-joe-

Britfag
May 6, 2010
4,318
72
0
Just outside London, UK
Just saw this email in my inbox - I normally don't post discount emails, but this is a pretty damn good deal.

Final day!
Just a quick note that Caffeinated Content for WordPress will soon return to normal pricing. Today is the FINAL DAY to pay exactly what you feel all of the blog content you can muster is worth. For a demo video, visit Caffeinated Content for WordPress - Demo 1.

Chances are that if you don't take advantage of this special pricing immediately, the offer will be gone!
Seems like a decent deal to me, as well as an interesting idea.

Here's the link: http://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?c=cart&i=935291&cl=32302&ejc=2&amount=72

P.S. I'm not affiliated with them or anything, just wanted to share a deal.
 


I can't see how scraped duplicate content could possibly rank, or at least the time and effort to get it to rank could be spent on more effective methods.
 
^ Really depends on what you use it for.

I like using CC to populate fake "FAQ" sections of a niche autoblog.

Scraping isn't completely dead. Spread out your content sources (applies to autoblogging in general, not CC), do a little editing, keep the site's theme looking professional (also add a contact page, TOS, and privacy policy), don't post too much per day, etc.

Anyways, can't really go wrong for $3.75.