Whats good fellas!
I know that to each is own and everybody has their own/different story of success...but I'm just wondering what an average length of time it takes to 1) get profitable 2)make $100 a day 3) make $500 daily 4) 1k etc...
right now I got it down to 2 weeks to be profitable, 2 weeks for 100, a week after for 5 and about 3 months to be making 1k.
Any feedback or comments welcome...
holla!
-D
I know that to each is own and everybody has their own/different story of success...but I'm just wondering what an average length of time it takes to 1) get profitable 2)make $100 a day 3) make $500 daily 4) 1k etc...
right now I got it down to 2 weeks to be profitable, 2 weeks for 100, a week after for 5 and about 3 months to be making 1k.
Any feedback or comments welcome...
holla!
-D