R rhinocervs New member Jan 20, 2010 6 0 0 Apr 26, 2010 #21 @All of you who got rep -- whats the pattern to get one assigned, amount of spendings?
R rickyricardo New member Jan 14, 2010 60 1 0 Apr 26, 2010 #22 invisible777 said: They were legitimate websites and self-owned products that abided by all published Google webmaster and adwords guidelines. Click to expand... This is the same case as mine - we owned everything 100% and directed the traffic to a valid and direct .com which was 100% compliant.
invisible777 said: They were legitimate websites and self-owned products that abided by all published Google webmaster and adwords guidelines. Click to expand... This is the same case as mine - we owned everything 100% and directed the traffic to a valid and direct .com which was 100% compliant.
G Guerrilla Member Sep 20, 2009 61 0 6 Apr 27, 2010 #23 rhinocervs said: @All of you who got rep -- whats the pattern to get one assigned, amount of spendings? Click to expand... I got one soon as I got to the £6,000/month stage (roughly $9,000). For me they gave me an account manager that was specifically for my niche and dealt with all similar companies, so I guess it depends on the type of product and business you are.
rhinocervs said: @All of you who got rep -- whats the pattern to get one assigned, amount of spendings? Click to expand... I got one soon as I got to the £6,000/month stage (roughly $9,000). For me they gave me an account manager that was specifically for my niche and dealt with all similar companies, so I guess it depends on the type of product and business you are.