Hmm whats this?
A mini chest i wonder whats inside
Oh whats this?
Lets take a closer look
Snacks and chocolates
C2M rocks
I'd like to thank Ruck and Steve my am over at http://www.convert2media.com for the holiday gift. I've been running with them for a while and they are a great set of guys to work with. I've been able to call steve while he was moving and packing up at 9pm at night just after thanksgiving and the dude took my call and took care of me, that's service man a real am doesn't work 9-5 liek some others in the industry do. I'll see you guys at asw in a week.....:338:
A mini chest i wonder whats inside
Oh whats this?
Lets take a closer look
Snacks and chocolates
C2M rocks
I'd like to thank Ruck and Steve my am over at http://www.convert2media.com for the holiday gift. I've been running with them for a while and they are a great set of guys to work with. I've been able to call steve while he was moving and packing up at 9pm at night just after thanksgiving and the dude took my call and took care of me, that's service man a real am doesn't work 9-5 liek some others in the industry do. I'll see you guys at asw in a week.....:338:
Last edited by a moderator: