taktikz WF Veteran Oct 22, 2008 1,480 13 0 Tampa, FL Aug 8, 2011 #1 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BhGNDtyuug"]Give Michael his account back. - YouTube[/ame] "Quit trollin my grandson!"
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BhGNDtyuug"]Give Michael his account back. - YouTube[/ame] "Quit trollin my grandson!"
pfgannon Sic semper tyrannis Jun 25, 2006 3,224 55 0 39 Aug 8, 2011 #2 jesus christ. I don't even know what to say...
Jake1125 Power Mouse Apr 22, 2010 572 9 0 Aug 8, 2011 #5 Not everyone should be allowed to breed. This is a tragedy. And that little snot with the tantrum needs a castration before it's too late.
Not everyone should be allowed to breed. This is a tragedy. And that little snot with the tantrum needs a castration before it's too late.
1yerrot An Inglorious Bastard Jul 20, 2010 3,496 27 0 Dominican Republic Aug 8, 2011 #6 jryan21 said: Louisiana or Mississippi? Click to expand... That's messed up...
K Kiopa_Matt Banned May 13, 2011 5,216 52 0 Aug 8, 2011 #7 Is this the grandson, or just a coincidence this video showed up as related? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WjJdQfLtTk"]I AM MAD!! - YouTube[/ame] [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlQJyDm_DWA"]Day 1 - Welcome to CopperVision - YouTube[/ame] Holy shit man, Darwin didn't treat you very well.
Is this the grandson, or just a coincidence this video showed up as related? [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WjJdQfLtTk"]I AM MAD!! - YouTube[/ame] [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlQJyDm_DWA"]Day 1 - Welcome to CopperVision - YouTube[/ame] Holy shit man, Darwin didn't treat you very well.
Jake1125 Power Mouse Apr 22, 2010 572 9 0 Aug 8, 2011 #9 Kiopa_Matt said: Holy shit man, Darwin didn't treat you very well. Click to expand... Darwin merely made some observations. This gentleman's gifts supposedly came from a higher power?
Kiopa_Matt said: Holy shit man, Darwin didn't treat you very well. Click to expand... Darwin merely made some observations. This gentleman's gifts supposedly came from a higher power?
ItsYoBuddy Rise And Grind! Apr 6, 2008 1,609 17 38 Philly Aug 8, 2011 #10 Kiopa_Matt said: Is this the grandson, or just a coincidence this video showed up as related? I AM MAD!! - YouTube Day 1 - Welcome to CopperVision - YouTube Holy shit man, Darwin didn't treat you very well. Click to expand... I assume it is. Youtube account names are similar. He is known for this: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM]GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS!! - YouTube[/ame] I'm going with this is fake and just trying to get views.
Kiopa_Matt said: Is this the grandson, or just a coincidence this video showed up as related? I AM MAD!! - YouTube Day 1 - Welcome to CopperVision - YouTube Holy shit man, Darwin didn't treat you very well. Click to expand... I assume it is. Youtube account names are similar. He is known for this: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM]GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS!! - YouTube[/ame] I'm going with this is fake and just trying to get views.
W wf_prospect New member Jun 1, 2010 153 2 0 Montreal, QC Aug 8, 2011 #11 I thought she was bald until half way through the video.
ly2 from WF Cloudflare.com CEO Sep 15, 2009 7,175 251 0 ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็&# www.thoughtmechanics.com Aug 9, 2011 #14 painfully fake
G Gooddeal New member May 8, 2009 1,092 12 0 Aug 9, 2011 #15 this grandma knows trolling. must friend her
S Shadz91 New member Jan 16, 2011 128 0 0 Gold Coast, Sun, Surf and amazing looking Girls Aug 9, 2011 #16 When I first saw it I thought it was a guy...then I saw the ponytail and figured it was a girl...a very ugly one but one none the less
When I first saw it I thought it was a guy...then I saw the ponytail and figured it was a girl...a very ugly one but one none the less