Great new Deniro movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanBo

Banned
Sep 15, 2008
424
8
0
Haven't even watched 1/3 of it.. it is great..
Cross between Chili Palmer and Annie Hall..
great movie.. "What just happened" on netflix streaming..
 


Cool I'll check it out. BTW, has anyone seen Righteous Kill yet? It's the one that came out last year with Deniro and Pacino together since...um...Heat? Yeah, that sounds right.

Missed it in the theaters and keep forgetting to pick it up until something reminds me of it (like this thread).
 
speaking of movies, if you want to watch a fucking disturbing horror movie, watch "martyrs". hostel is PG in comparison.
 
Seriously? I love deniro, but I hated "What just happened". The answer is nothing. Nothing happened. That movie had no direction or plot, and even deniro's excellent acting couldn't save it.
 
Haven't even watched 1/3 of it.. it is great..
Cross between Chili Palmer and Annie Hall..
great movie.. "What just happened" on netflix streaming..
I got the Get Shorty vibe from the movie as well, not nearly as good though.

machinecontrol, you hit the nail on the head
 
Yeah.. I think that it is more like a Woody Allen movie than a get shorty movie. I thought it was hilarious.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.