Hello everyone, I'm new here and decided to become a part of the community on the suggestion of a few of my friends. I have recently become interested in SEO and Affiliate Marketing in order to support some of my bills and crazy life at college. Now I understand I am noob here and expect to be ripped apart by everyone... That's fine 
So I just thought I'd say hi for now and introduce myself, my name is Tom but I go by the alias of soulic. Any pointers for a newbie in the whole SEO or affiliate marketing scheme would be greatly appreciated! I look forward to hearing from you all soon.
Tom
So I just thought I'd say hi for now and introduce myself, my name is Tom but I go by the alias of soulic. Any pointers for a newbie in the whole SEO or affiliate marketing scheme would be greatly appreciated! I look forward to hearing from you all soon.
Tom