-Matt- Chronic Crypto Mar 17, 2008 3,435 70 48 Apr 20, 2010 #2 Woot Happy 4-20 WF! Woke up this morning and blazed 3 blunts before getting outta of my bed.
gutterseo ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬& Feb 27, 2009 1,272 27 48 Apr 20, 2010 #3 Lol new something was up as I hadn't a clue it was 4:20 but for some reason I smoked a j on the way to work today, which is something I hardly ever do (anymore).
Lol new something was up as I hadn't a clue it was 4:20 but for some reason I smoked a j on the way to work today, which is something I hardly ever do (anymore).
Fat Tom Like A Boss Sep 27, 2008 1,238 35 0 Oregon Apr 20, 2010 #4 I would kill for some right now, its been a shitty day waiting for stuff to get done, and some herb would really take the edge off.
I would kill for some right now, its been a shitty day waiting for stuff to get done, and some herb would really take the edge off.
S synapsis Lover Not A Fighter Apr 19, 2010 10 0 0 www.tldkit.com Apr 21, 2010 #6 Hahahhaa... did you make that gif? Thats genius.