Has anyone been harrassed....??

sixty-niner

New member
Aug 13, 2009
1
0
0
I was wondering if anybody has been continually harassed by Shawn Casey's bunch?? I signed up a couple of months ago for free webinars and at the end wanted to sell their courses, which I wasn't interested in. I have been getting continued phone calls from their representatives (this guy calls himself a coach for S.C. which I did not sign up for). I have been polite to him and he gets very nosy and rude when I tell him I'm trying another internet marketing course. I have told him several times I am not interested and to please take me off of their list. He refuses to honor my requests and attempts to intimidate me and is sarcastic about who I am taking courses from. I was just wondering if anyone else has had problems with these guys and what I can do about it. Thanks for listening.
sixty-niner
 


I get harassed by your mom. I signed up for a free blow job but at the end she tried to insist that I fucked her. I politely declined, but she still persists.

Please tell her to stop sweating my nut sack.
 
Shawn Casey sent these to my email...

18.jpg




15.jpg



2.jpg



13.jpg



sexy_ass_006.jpg



1012ki08.jpg