Have you ever run Partner with Paul or other bizop offers?

molokai

New member
Mar 31, 2010
1
0
0
California
If so curious about reliability of payouts with the Partner With Paul offer and other bizops run by the same network.

Anybody have experience running that offer directly?
 


i just remember watching the video on that LP and it shows a huge amount of revenue coming from his own offer + tha berries and colo clitz
 
I have promoted partnerwithpaul, although not heavily. Converts very well.. you can make some decent money from it if you are not getting the "street" payout. Promote the offer directly too.. not through some network obviously.

The video shown on the website, details real earnings generated promoting offers from ROIrocket.com.
 
Partner with Paul has been around forever, but it's not on my top 5 suggested lead gen biz opps...

and wanna list your top 5 suggested lead gen biz opps?

I can't come up with a reason why you would mind sharing that, but I may be wrong...