Spent money just to come home and say to yourself... "You know what self? That money would of been better suited for spending on media buying or PPC."
I was invited into a 5/10 nlhe poker game with a bunch of top earners from around the area last night and lost a few bucks. Sucked out on the river, but that's not the issue since shit happens.
What bothers me was after we finished hanging out and I was coming home I realized that would of been a good amount of money to test a new product with.
You ever have one of those moments?
I was invited into a 5/10 nlhe poker game with a bunch of top earners from around the area last night and lost a few bucks. Sucked out on the river, but that's not the issue since shit happens.
What bothers me was after we finished hanging out and I was coming home I realized that would of been a good amount of money to test a new product with.
You ever have one of those moments?