Discovered termites a few weeks back so now, and $2100 later, they're coming to put the circus tent up today. If you haven't had to do this before, hope that you never do as it's a major pain in the ass. All the indoor plants have to be taken outside. Anything that you could ingest has to be removed from the house or double bagged in these nylon bags they give you. Same goes for all the food in the fridge and freezer. Luckily, we have a mini fridge in the bar outside, so most of the stuff fits in there so I didn't have to bag it up.
If there's plants, trees, ground cover, rocks, gravel that touch the house, it all has to be cleared back a foot so they can weigh down the tent with sand bags. I'm sitting here in my office waiting for these douche bags to show up between 12-2. The gas company guy already shut the gas off to the house so the hot water is done. In the grand scheme of life, this isn't a huge deal I guess, but lately it seems like it's been one thing after another.
If anyone needs me, I'll be at the La Quinta Inn till Saturday morning. Hope they're WiFi works there.
If there's plants, trees, ground cover, rocks, gravel that touch the house, it all has to be cleared back a foot so they can weigh down the tent with sand bags. I'm sitting here in my office waiting for these douche bags to show up between 12-2. The gas company guy already shut the gas off to the house so the hot water is done. In the grand scheme of life, this isn't a huge deal I guess, but lately it seems like it's been one thing after another.
If anyone needs me, I'll be at the La Quinta Inn till Saturday morning. Hope they're WiFi works there.