Hello Everyone

young-money

Banned
Dec 14, 2009
3
0
0
Hello Fellow Marketers,

Am new here and i just wanted to give a shout out to everyone.

I have been in the the marketing industry for five years.

I specialize in Search Engine Optimization(SEO)

Hope to contribute my best to the forum.


.....
Young-Money.
 


WTF is it with all these retards coming here and making these stupid intro threads. I mean seriously.
 
so what mod ? being a g - o - d - l - i - k - e ? we are just trying to be nice in 1st time.. don't be a bully to noob.. I'm noob indeed..
 
yeah, noob don't acceptable around here.. u know.. being noob is a sin around here.. hehehe..

You are a noob too.You have only got 6 posts.

Just because am a noob in this forum. does not mean am new to IM.

Not to brag, but i make more money in a month online than you could possible make in a full year.

I believe most people here can learn a thing or two from me.

Don`t be rude to people!
 
You are a noob too.You have only got 6 posts.

Just because am a noob in this forum. does not mean am new to IM.

Not to brag, but i make more money in a month online than you could possible make in a full year.

I believe most people here can learn a thing or two from me.

Don`t be rude to people!
Oh and next time, try not to assume my income (or for lot of others around here). My annual domain renewal costs are probably much more than what you earn in a year... considering your GURU attitude...
 
Oh and next time, try not to assume my income (or for lot of others around here). My annual domain renewal costs are probably much more than what you earn in a year... considering your GURU attitude...

But your annual condom costs in Sweden are four times the GDP of most small countries!
 
Are you serious?!

why are you guys mad? Seriously i don`t get it.

I just said hello to everyone, so people are just rude here?

You have TWO ears and one mouth for a reason.

You will need to grow a pair and thicken your skin to make it in LIFE as well as on here.

Anyone that I refer to this site gets my standard advise.

1.) READ ALL THE RULES & n00b section before even thinking of posting, then DON'T post until you have just lurked and read for at least a month or two.

2.) Ask questions ONLY after using the SEARCH function here on WF and "The Googles" or "Bing". Then ask your questions or make posts in the PROPER forums.

3.) Don't promote yourself until you're established on the site and then only in the iTrader or your signature.

4.) Lastly, NEVER and I mean NEVER EVER abuse the BOOB icon!! Cardinal sin on WF and it will definitely have a negative affect on your status here.

If the above things are too tough to follow, then you really should slide on over to SP, DP, WaFo, or BHW for a more "Coddling Friendly" environment.

Oh well, I see the "Ban Hammer" hit him before I got this up. Maybe some other anxious n00b can benefit from his mistake. (Hint Hint. Lulz)
 
rsqzw0.jpg