Hello, I need a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenwf

New member
Dec 25, 2008
2
0
0
My finances are really bad and I mean really really bad. I could use a little bit of cash. So I am raising my hand, asking for help. I'll do anything.

Basic IM/AM work, good ol' virtual assistant, managing your designer, writers or traffic guys, read emails, reply to emails, customer service, research, review submitted work, shitty tasks you have to do but rather not, anything.

Maybe there's something I could do for you I haven't mentioned above? Anything you have in mind? I'm trainable, willing & quick to learn. Please, let us talk. (eliteaffie@gmail.com)


Thanks,

greenwf
 


It's a really good thing you closed your post with your username, otherwise we wouldn't have known who started the thread.

hahaha.

Anyways, their is always someone looking for what you're offering. Can you write (well)? If so, shoot me over some sample articles.
 
Hey greenwf,
If you can write ad copy, do some Wordpress edits, etc. I might have some stuff I'd rather not hassle with.

Can you do rewrites of affiliate/internet marketing articles, something that would suit some OutboundSalesGold sites?
 
My finances are really bad and I mean really really bad. I could use a little bit of cash. So I am raising my hand, asking for help. I'll do anything.

Anything eh? Well my finances are equally as fucked up. Fancy doing a bank job for some PPC capital? I can drive you can wave the shooter about, just don't kill anyone ok?
 
Anything eh? Well my finances are equally as fucked up. Fancy doing a bank job for some PPC capital? I can drive you can wave the shooter about, just don't kill anyone ok?


I'm in, but we should do it in a country we can leave quickly without worrying, like switzerland.

Just go get a job mate, get something stable, get out of ur hole and then save a pile to blow on something productive/an asset.
 
I'm completely as broke as well. We three could rob a bank or kidnap some richass affiliate marketer. lmao Or just do something stupid as to make online scams?

Or you can film your gay threeway orgy and sell it on the net.

You'll get raped anyway (by the police and your cellmate) when the robbery attempt fails.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.