F forumfish063 Banned Jul 21, 2012 1 0 0 Jul 21, 2012 #1 :eatmousepointer:NEW GUY HERE JST wanted to say hi to the community looking forward to making new friends...
:eatmousepointer:NEW GUY HERE JST wanted to say hi to the community looking forward to making new friends...
Mike New member Jun 27, 2006 6,777 118 0 52 On the firing line Jul 21, 2012 #3 I invoke the wrath of the mighty Hades (aka .Hack) to descend upon thee and ... .... wait a minute. I can ban you myself. Fuck off.
I invoke the wrath of the mighty Hades (aka .Hack) to descend upon thee and ... .... wait a minute. I can ban you myself. Fuck off.
wezcountry New member Aug 31, 2009 1,788 22 0 In the EUSSR Jul 21, 2012 #4 forumfish063 said: :eatmousepointer:NEW GUY HERE JST wanted to say hi to the community looking forward to making new friends... Click to expand...
forumfish063 said: :eatmousepointer:NEW GUY HERE JST wanted to say hi to the community looking forward to making new friends... Click to expand...