So here's the deal, I've entered a contest hosted by Jason C. (CEO of mahalo and host of the fantastic T.W.I.S.T podcast's) to win a nexus one phone.
Basically I'm willing to place myself into whatever awkward/crazy/hilarious situation people can come up with. Here's where you guys come in. ASW is coming up in just a matter of days. I just so happen to reside in Las Vegas and the contest ends right around the same time as ASW starts. I would be more than willing to "perform" the chosen act (probably after a couple beers with some of you guys) on one of the nights of the summit.
If you can think of any genuinely awkward situation I can place myself in (for the sake of winning a Nexus) please make a Mahalo account and post an answer here.
If you wish to help out a fellow wickedfire member and have a good time in the process of doing so then please think of something and post it, otherwise let the flaming begin!
Basically I'm willing to place myself into whatever awkward/crazy/hilarious situation people can come up with. Here's where you guys come in. ASW is coming up in just a matter of days. I just so happen to reside in Las Vegas and the contest ends right around the same time as ASW starts. I would be more than willing to "perform" the chosen act (probably after a couple beers with some of you guys) on one of the nights of the summit.
If you can think of any genuinely awkward situation I can place myself in (for the sake of winning a Nexus) please make a Mahalo account and post an answer here.
If you wish to help out a fellow wickedfire member and have a good time in the process of doing so then please think of something and post it, otherwise let the flaming begin!