I signed for Plimus.com to promote SEO Powersuite. When I signed it took couple days to approve me and I receive this letter
"Dear xxxxxxx,
LinkAssistant SEO Software has approved your request to sell their product(s).
Please login to your account for more information
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Regards,
Plimus Sales"
I build a webpage and did in depth review of this software. After 5 sales I go to my Plimus account and see 0$ made for this software so I write them a letter to let them know that I made 5 sales and they need to update the stats.
This is what i get:
"Dear Vendor,
Thank you for your email.
We apologize but we have searched our system and are unable to locate the order you are referring to with the information provided to us.
If you could please send us any or all of the additional information below we will attempt to locate the order and get back to you to resolve this matter.
Any data supplied below when the customer placed their order would be helpful:
*First Name
*Last Name
*Exact/Approximate Date of Order
*Type of Payment
*Last 4 digits of the Credit Card (if used) *Exact email address used during ordering *Account-ID (if available) *Reference Number (given to customers who placed Wire, Phone,Fax,PayPal,Check or Money Orders, or Purchase Orders) *Order Reference Number from the completed order
Once we have more information to locate the order we will get back to you as soon as possible.
[FONT="]We appreciate your patience in this matter"[/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="]Then I had to apologize to the guys who ordered a software and ask them provide this information, I felt very bad doing this but I did it and then once I got it I wrote to the plimus all this information.[/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="]And then i get this BS!!!!!! LETTER!!!!![/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT]
"Dear Vendor,
Thank you very much for providing the requested information.
Contract xxxxxxxx, SEO PowerSuite, Professional License is not available for affiliates.
The vendor is currently not offering affiliate commissions for this contract, even though he might have done so in the past.
This is why this sale was not credited to your account.
Please note that the decision of making contracts available for partners is at vendor's discretion only and we do not have any influence on it.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
Regards,
Tali-Plimus Vendor Support"
Please help how can I get my money back from these scam artists?
"Dear xxxxxxx,
LinkAssistant SEO Software has approved your request to sell their product(s).
Please login to your account for more information
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Regards,
Plimus Sales"
I build a webpage and did in depth review of this software. After 5 sales I go to my Plimus account and see 0$ made for this software so I write them a letter to let them know that I made 5 sales and they need to update the stats.
This is what i get:
"Dear Vendor,
Thank you for your email.
We apologize but we have searched our system and are unable to locate the order you are referring to with the information provided to us.
If you could please send us any or all of the additional information below we will attempt to locate the order and get back to you to resolve this matter.
Any data supplied below when the customer placed their order would be helpful:
*First Name
*Last Name
*Exact/Approximate Date of Order
*Type of Payment
*Last 4 digits of the Credit Card (if used) *Exact email address used during ordering *Account-ID (if available) *Reference Number (given to customers who placed Wire, Phone,Fax,PayPal,Check or Money Orders, or Purchase Orders) *Order Reference Number from the completed order
Once we have more information to locate the order we will get back to you as soon as possible.
[FONT="]We appreciate your patience in this matter"[/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="]Then I had to apologize to the guys who ordered a software and ask them provide this information, I felt very bad doing this but I did it and then once I got it I wrote to the plimus all this information.[/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="]And then i get this BS!!!!!! LETTER!!!!![/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT]
"Dear Vendor,
Thank you very much for providing the requested information.
Contract xxxxxxxx, SEO PowerSuite, Professional License is not available for affiliates.
The vendor is currently not offering affiliate commissions for this contract, even though he might have done so in the past.
This is why this sale was not credited to your account.
Please note that the decision of making contracts available for partners is at vendor's discretion only and we do not have any influence on it.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
Regards,
Tali-Plimus Vendor Support"
Please help how can I get my money back from these scam artists?