Help Please!!

jdubtrey

Banned
May 24, 2011
97
1
0
www.jameswells.org
Hi,

Can anyone hack emails? Specifically a msn email? My friends sister has been missing and no one had heard from her. We think there might be some information to her whereabouts in her email.
 


1EmcB.gif
 
Hi,

Can anyone hack emails? Specifically a msn email? My friends sister has been missing and no one had heard from her. We think there might be some information to her whereabouts in her email.

The police can obtain it with a warrant.
 
I'm glad somebody else realizes that wickedfire is the best place to ask questions when a person is missing.
 
OP, I'm feeling nice.

If you know the answer to her secret question, go to accountservices.msn.com. That way, you shouldn't have to enter a zip code (a lot of people make their zip code up)

Alternatively, go here: account.live.com/password/reset
and choose customer support. Don't fill out options you don't know - it's better to not fill in something than get it wrong. The most important fields are Name, recent IP address, host & DOB. Send an email to her. One of the questions is name any recent emails, so name the email you sent.


P.S. This post is for entertainment only. Do not do anything I have outlined.
 
Try "password" or "1234"

Bitches are generally pretty stupid and typically come up with shitty passwords.

When I needed to get into my gf's sisters email because she "went missing" 12344321 worked. I found some great pictures that really helped.