What we don't do here is pretend to be gurus, or politely tickle your balls while our other hand is filching your wallet from your back pocket as some sort of "oh but I helped you so much, won't you reciprocate" bullshit scam fee.
word.
What we don't do here is pretend to be gurus, or politely tickle your balls while our other hand is filching your wallet from your back pocket as some sort of "oh but I helped you so much, won't you reciprocate" bullshit scam fee.
If you read even half the threads here. You would know what that CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY VIRUS THING is.YOUR SICK.... THATS SHIT WONT COME OFF YO. DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE WICKEDFIRE IT HAS THI NASTY TRANS AND POP UPS LIKE CRAZZZYYY VIRUS ALERT
I WARN U ALL DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE REPLY ABOVE
That's very kind of you.
However, there is already a thread dedicated to this topic.
WickedFire
the content is so amazing it'll make your head spin.
ROFLYOUR SICK.... THATS SHIT WONT COME OFF YO. DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE WICKEDFIRE IT HAS THI NASTY TRANS AND POP UPS LIKE CRAZZZYYY VIRUS ALERT
I WARN U ALL DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE REPLY ABOVE
YOUR SICK.... THATS SHIT WONT COME OFF YO. DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE WICKEDFIRE IT HAS THI NASTY TRANS AND POP UPS LIKE CRAZZZYYY VIRUS ALERT
I WARN U ALL DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE REPLY ABOVE
I am not new to internet marketing or to thr forum