Hey Guys - I'm new!

Drew Michaels

New member
Jul 10, 2010
1
0
0
Hi Wickedfire - I am new to Internet Marketing and trying to find out a little information to get me started. I saw this forum on Google and thought I would stop by and say hi.

I did not find an introductions area, so I thought this is as good a place as any. I hope to learn a lot and eventually contribute to this community.

Can anyone give me advice on getting started with Clickbank (pros and cons)? I have a Blogger Blog that is making $2 a day with Adsense after 2 months, but I heard that Clickbank is a better way to go in terms of making a livable income.

Is it best to have your own site or can I continue with Blogger? Money is tight at the moment so I would prefer to stick with Blogger.

Anyway, it's good to be here and I look forward to your replies.

Drew

P.S. Here is a Newbie Question: How do you guys get traffic to your websites? That seems to be the biggest hurdle for me.
 


Lol tangy, way to be a dick. But yea, greenleaves posted a good site. Has a bunch of info on Adwords and Blogging, a bit on coding.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGHaXFgQB0M"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
Nq0uY.jpg
 
Hey Drew,

Don't mind some of the jerks on here, they get off on giving new people a hard time.

We have a treasure trove of information here at Wickedfire, particularly regarding banking hard off of Clickbank.

I would recommend you start at the Wickedfire Banking Center, in particularly read the article, "How To Make $1000 A Day By Banking Hard Off Of Clickbank". I think you would find this singularly useful.

Cheers and good luck,

HB
 
Hey Drew,

Don't mind some of the jerks on here, they get off on giving new people a hard time.

We have a treasure trove of information here at Wickedfire, particularly regarding banking hard off of Clickbank.

I would recommend you start at the Wickedfire Banking Center, in particularly read the article, "How To Make $1000 A Day By Banking Hard Off Of Clickbank". I think you would find this singularly useful.

Cheers and good luck,

HB

Hey hellblazer you also forgot Getting Into Private Affiliate Networks guide
 
Why not visit nickthrolson.com? He has everything, including tips to get your hosting started, links to his popular brainstorming videos, etc, etc. His newest post is an introspective on how wordpress can be used for more than just blogging.

I'm surprised ly2fromwf didn't suggest it already (you know you gots man love for the big fella).

Give it a read Drew.
 
Interesting.

Now I see why I never left an "introducing myself" thead.

How many people that leave these first "Hello everyone, my name is Mr. [firstname] [lastname] and I am looking to make money online! I found WickedFire while looking for boobs and thought you could make me rich" ... every come back?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Barefootsies