Rage9 Banned Jan 7, 2008 6,061 101 0 Aug 18, 2011 #1 You won't be disappointed you just watched this: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw_ZR86hNQI&feature=BFa&list=PL6BBE57827190C4E1&index=10"]Fitness - Killer 550 Rep Workout - YouTube[/ame]
You won't be disappointed you just watched this: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw_ZR86hNQI&feature=BFa&list=PL6BBE57827190C4E1&index=10"]Fitness - Killer 550 Rep Workout - YouTube[/ame]
imjustgtd New member Aug 18, 2011 11 0 0 Aug 18, 2011 #2 Jesus christ, thanks for the share she looks like fun. If I could do all that, and look like that.. well, I wouldn't leave the house.
Jesus christ, thanks for the share she looks like fun. If I could do all that, and look like that.. well, I wouldn't leave the house.
S Shadz91 New member Jan 16, 2011 128 0 0 Gold Coast, Sun, Surf and amazing looking Girls Aug 18, 2011 #3 So freaking hot! I think they have a channel on youtube. Definitely worth checking out. You don't need to do SEO work when you look like that
So freaking hot! I think they have a channel on youtube. Definitely worth checking out. You don't need to do SEO work when you look like that
5 500WA Yes Nov 30, 2010 85 1 0 Aug 18, 2011 #4 Shadz91 said: You don't need to do SEO work when you look like that Click to expand... You just do porn - Susana Spears Pictures And Movies at Freeones (303 Links)
Shadz91 said: You don't need to do SEO work when you look like that Click to expand... You just do porn - Susana Spears Pictures And Movies at Freeones (303 Links)
teck112 New member Aug 10, 2010 383 5 0 Detroit Aug 18, 2011 #5 lol @ "i have to do it from my knees"