Hide That Ass Crack



gd_black.gif
 
Talk about not knowing your target market. Holy shit, don't they know the majority of girls wear low rise jeans for the very reason to show off their ass crack? I'd give this a million+ on the epic fail scale.
 
Talk about not knowing your target market. Holy shit, don't they know the majority of girls wear low rise jeans for the very reason to show off their ass crack? I'd give this a million+ on the epic fail scale.

hahahah.. thats exactly what I was gonna say. Bitches know we love touching their asses as well, so why would they want to put a dumb patch there? BLOCKS SKIN DAMMIT
 
People are idiots, sometimes those idiots buy products, sometimes those idiots sell products and make our products look better by comparison.

I am betting anyone here could buy retail from that site, mark it up and rebrand it, seo the shit out of it and make a killing.