HMMMMM looks like they rolled out the new youtube!!!

iPwnNoobs

Banned
Dec 5, 2009
1,512
72
0
uswest.battle.net
takes some getting used to; but I think after all the QQing that is sure to come, it will end up being better than ever. I like the whole concept of the vote up/down system - and am already hard at work at hopefully exploiting this
darkside.gif



from my quick 4 AM analysis I think the new design definitely is designed to promote users' spending more time on it - which increases revenue for them. Interesting solutions to how they seem to be dealing with epic amounts of
traffic.gif
.
 


Companies will learn, if they haven't already, to never roll anything real out on 4-1.


...Or maybe not, maybe it will create enough pr buzz when people are "not sure if serious"
 
wait... so upon closer examination...

"http://s.ytimg.com/yt/img/logo_april_fools-vfl157034.png"

good one youtube???
idiot.gif

Congratulations, you have found the hidden YouTube ASCII April Fool's logo.

Rejoice, for you win the prize of the day!
 
Techcrunch reports that user interaction have increased by 7%, after the new implementation. That includes rating, commenting, etc.
 
You could select this layout over a month ago. I switched back after a couple days because there was no autoplay.. now there is.