HOLY CRAP!! My Facebook Page Hit 300k!!

goraikkonen

New member
Oct 2, 2008
3
0
0
I'm the admin of a facebook page that almost has 300,000 fans. It is growing at a rate of 10,000 per day and will most likely be at 1,000,000 fans by the end of the year. I'm just wondering what I should do with it. I never expected it to get this big!

Any suggestions?



The demographic is mostly women over the age of 20 in the United States. I haven't tried affiliate offers on it but I imagine with around 300,000 people I could get at least 1-2 thousand conversions on a $30 health offer.

Would anyone be interested in paying me to put up their offer/ for exclusive admin rights? For those interested I can show proof of page ownership.
 


since you lose the ability to PM once you hit 5000 - how do you even market beyond posting to the wall? creating an event? have always thought 5000 that you can pm is greater than 100,000 you cannot. insight?
 
uh, you have to remember that these are not active users. in the same way that people that buy iphone apps rarely use them past the first day, these people (for the most part) don't return to that facebook page. you're conversation ratio needs some rethinking.
 
since you lose the ability to PM once you hit 5000 - how do you even market beyond posting to the wall? creating an event? have always thought 5000 that you can pm is greater than 100,000 you cannot. insight?

It's not a group it's a page, therefore I can message every member.
 
you can message everyone or you can send out an update to everyone (much less intrusive, no alert, etc)?

my experience has only been with groups.