Hotties around the world (geomark gtfih)



I have yet to visit a place with more hot ass than Colombia, Medellin specifically. It's a buffet of ass and titties.

Some are all high and mighty, others are down to earth.

I think chicks are pretty easy to get in most developing countries. The reality is that they are hoping for a lottery ticket so they are much more out going as they figure the more chances they give the more likely they are to win.

Just sayin...
 
Scandinavia is mad overrated bros. That feminism factor making girls behave like men. It's unattractive really, plus the girls generally do everything to NOT dress or behave feminine.

Lived in Holland and it was the same. Some of them were pretty hot but their raspy accents killed it if it wasn't the overall coarse culture they have.
 
I think chicks are pretty easy to get in most developing countries. The reality is that they are hoping for a lottery ticket so they are much more out going as they figure the more chances they give the more likely they are to win.

Just sayin...

Not really. I've always found British women to be easy...
 
Yeah Thailand is good (although the uni chicks can be annoying, even if they are into you they play hard to get just to preserve their social image...)

I am a sucker for Eastern Europeans and Brazilians though. Definitely considering living in EE for a while (Bulgaria).

Scandinavia is too expensive and I am not a fan of feminism, so I might have to pass on that one :(

Learning Portuguese at the moment, would love to move to Brazil when my bankroll/income is big enough.

What is the Chilean startup incentive??

Some places where I have been:
New Zealand - Didn't spot a single hot New Zealander... And I spent months there
Australia(QLD) - Not impressed with QLD, lots and lots of overweight/fat girls. Gold Coast is kinda ok, but way to superficial, everyone could be a Jersey Shore double... Met some hotties from Sydney though while traveling. Supposedly a good spot.
Bali, Indonesia - Not a lot of variety (2 types of girls who all kinda look the same), but some really hot ones and they LOVE white skin for some reason. It's freaky. If you are white and want to get laid, go there...
Thailand - Lot's of hotties, but non prostitutes can be hard to get. They all seem to love me (kinda like Indonesia), but then play hard to get in the end. Still possible, but you gotta play your card right. (I think getting a girlfriend would be easy though, but I am not into that...)

Sucker's the word pal. I had a Romanian wife and dated three different Romanian women. Bram Stoker definitely caught hold of the romanian female Zeitgeist, they are blood sucking dark hearted cold souled bitches.
 
Norway is a myth, I've met loads of them in the oil industry and they have nearly all been ugly.

Maybe that's just chicks that go into the oil industry though I suppose.
 
not one pair of bare breasts in this thread? The fuck is this shit?

I'll try to help you.

610_1000.jpg