How about this for an OBAMA conspiracy?



There was an article I read a few months back on how Obama and NOAA wanted to end fishing in the USA. Why? Who knows? Here is the story Public input period for federal fishery strategy has ended - ESPN

Now, check this out. 4.5% of the Gulf of Mexico has been closed to fishing
NOAA - NOAA Expands Commercial and Recreational Fishing Closure

Makes you wonder, doesnt it?

You may be onto something big here! Ever since that 4.5% of the gulf was closed to fishing.... Petco's goldfish supply has gone down 30% ... Who knows how this will affect all of us but it wont be good
 
I don't even want to know what you do for a living, or in your spare time, that would have you holding such knowledge as the level of Petco's goldfish inventory..

this is a serious commodity, do you not know about the PETSDAQ exchange?
 
I recall Obama calling Kanye West a jackass, and we all know who likes fish dicks...
Everything lines up, doesn't it?
 
Petco's goldfish supply has gone down 30%

I KNEW IT! I didn't have nearly as many in the last bag I bought.

616730_goldfish_cracker.jpg
 
wait obama caused the oil spill in order to sell more goldfish crackers amirite? am i gettin this?