How can I find the first indexed/published page about a spesific topic?

patates

Banned
Sep 19, 2011
134
5
0
How can I find the first indexed or published page about a spesific topic?

I don't need %100 accurate results. Any ideas?
 


Type your keyword into google and check out the first result?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you mean "first" as in chronologically, in which case I have no clue. Maybe the wayback machine.
 
:) oh yes chronologically.

I've tried Google, bing, blekko, yahoo, archive.org couldn't get a proper result
 
I hate giving necessary information later, sorry.

I'm trying to find a page in the past not for future.

For example, I'm trying to figure out what page published Steve Jobs' death first.
 
8y80ev390i-4.png


if you know the date of the event, you can probably do something somewhat accurate with custom date ranges in google
 
https://blekko.com/ws/steve+jobs+death++/date="oct+5,+2011"

shows articles on the day that Jobs died. blekko uses the date on the page as the date something was published, which means that we can't tell you anything that precise... most dates on the Internet don't have a timezone. Sorry.

Google uses they date they crawled something as the date for date sorting purposes. In this case that strategy might get you the answer you're looking for.

-- greg