A AlexKTD New member Apr 14, 2011 160 2 0 Feb 23, 2012 #1 Without having a japanese cell phone of course... Anyone?
J johnconnor New member Nov 15, 2009 2 0 0 Feb 24, 2012 #2 I can help you out. I can't send you a PM, however, feel free to send me a PM or hit me up @BHW (same username as here).
I can help you out. I can't send you a PM, however, feel free to send me a PM or hit me up @BHW (same username as here).
J johnconnor New member Nov 15, 2009 2 0 0 Feb 25, 2012 #3 it seems i can't answer your pm due to my newb status here. anyway, check out fiverr (enter "mixi" in the search field) and you will find what you are looking for
it seems i can't answer your pm due to my newb status here. anyway, check out fiverr (enter "mixi" in the search field) and you will find what you are looking for
jacky8 New member Mar 16, 2008 2,555 12 0 Feb 25, 2012 #4 I think anyone will suggest you to pm Grindstone about this. He has helped many members with similar matters earlier.
I think anyone will suggest you to pm Grindstone about this. He has helped many members with similar matters earlier.