I have one wifi connection in my house which I use for my iPad, phone and computers.
I want to block adult sites and time consuming sites for every device that use the wifi connection.
So I came across Opendns. I'll set settings and give the password to a friend who never gives it back to me.
BUT I'm worried because I use the connection for my banking actions, SSH, Adsense account etc.
Losing any of those accounts equals to losing my house.
So is it secure to use Opendns in my situation? Or do you have any advice? Any softwares?
Btw, filtering must be something I can never bypass unless having the password.
I want to block adult sites and time consuming sites for every device that use the wifi connection.
So I came across Opendns. I'll set settings and give the password to a friend who never gives it back to me.
BUT I'm worried because I use the connection for my banking actions, SSH, Adsense account etc.
Losing any of those accounts equals to losing my house.
So is it secure to use Opendns in my situation? Or do you have any advice? Any softwares?
Btw, filtering must be something I can never bypass unless having the password.