I want to promote the product and get affiliates for that product.
How can I create a banner for them with their affiliate ID and make it automated?
Is there any software which does it?
What I want is auto tracking like
Affiliate 1 gets banner places on site x
user clicks on Affiliate 1 banner and buys product for 50$
Affiliate 1 sees 50% comission for 25$ in his account.
At the end of the month gets paid to moneybookers/paypal/neteller
Thank you
How can I create a banner for them with their affiliate ID and make it automated?
Is there any software which does it?
What I want is auto tracking like
Affiliate 1 gets banner places on site x
user clicks on Affiliate 1 banner and buys product for 50$
Affiliate 1 sees 50% comission for 25$ in his account.
At the end of the month gets paid to moneybookers/paypal/neteller
Thank you