machinecontrol юзверь Nov 8, 2007 942 23 0 San Francisco Jan 20, 2009 #1 Just gotta use this landing page:
turbolapp New member Aug 10, 2007 8,500 187 0 Jan 20, 2009 #3 than a hooker using a vacuum. edit: oh and stop outing landing pages!
Bofu2U Automation Specialist May 18, 2007 8,632 146 0 Vegas, Baby. www.offerstreamdigital.com Jan 20, 2009 #7 narsticle said: what was the conversion rate on this ? Click to expand... He would tell you the conversion rates but merely the picture on the lander soaked up his stat page.
narsticle said: what was the conversion rate on this ? Click to expand... He would tell you the conversion rates but merely the picture on the lander soaked up his stat page.
pickledegg Active member Nov 9, 2008 1,191 20 38 chrisjallen.com Jan 20, 2009 #8 You'll be saying FUCK! everytime...
amateursurgeon Hot Metal and Methedrine Apr 2, 2007 3,855 124 0 The Uncanny Valley Jan 20, 2009 #9 Fuck - I'm sitting here pissing myself laughing at this, and realised there's nobody I can forward this to who will find it remotely funny, if they don't read WF. EDIT - they should do an encore with Mr. T advertising Shamwow.
Fuck - I'm sitting here pissing myself laughing at this, and realised there's nobody I can forward this to who will find it remotely funny, if they don't read WF. EDIT - they should do an encore with Mr. T advertising Shamwow.
loyolabenson make monies May 17, 2007 1,469 22 0 Jan 20, 2009 #12 about that hooker with a vacuum.....