How long does it take to get ads approved on myspace?(it's been 3 days)

werdnax

Banned
Apr 14, 2010
49
2
0
I added an ad on Friday and it's now Monday and it's still "pending". How long does it take to get approved?

Never had it take this long with facebook.
 


myspace for the most part gets stuff done much faster than Facebook for me but on occasion I would have an ad pending for way to long.. just make an identical one and submit it.. dont know if it pushes you up the que or what but i noticed that would help when mine took a while.. if you can get a rep like grind hard said they do actually help you which is a nice change of pace compared to the canned response facebook bullshit..
 
myspace for the most part gets stuff done much faster than Facebook for me but on occasion I would have an ad pending for way to long.. just make an identical one and submit it.. dont know if it pushes you up the que or what but i noticed that would help when mine took a while.. if you can get a rep like grind hard said they do actually help you which is a nice change of pace compared to the canned response facebook bullshit..
i did resubmit another ad on saturday...since myspace was taking so long my original ad expired before they could even approve it.

But I'll do it again to see if that helps...i figure the reason it's taking so long is because I set the budget at 10 bucks since I wanted to test the traffic
 
I didn't say AFFILIATE Marketing was dead, I said myspace is dead (compared to lets say Facebook). I'd be stupid to say Affiliate marketing was dead. Heck, I could still be stupid.

LOL. Affiliate marketing is dead! Everyone - back to flipping burgers!
 
I didn't say AFFILIATE Marketing was dead, I said myspace is dead (compared to lets say Facebook). I'd be stupid to say Affiliate marketing was dead. Heck, I could still be stupid.

Dude everything you write about is negative. How about writing about something positive for once, you know, to get some credibility among your readers. And those "open letters" and personal agenda posts from your sponsor don't help either.

Yesterday you wrote about Myspace being dead: Myspace Officially dead toAdvertisers - Articles - IndustryPace.com - Interactive Advertising Insight

Today, you wrote about Facebook basically being dead: Why is Facebook at War with AffiliateMarketers? - Articles - IndustryPace.com - Interactive Advertising Insight