how much for a squeeze? . . Startin out in AM

Rupert

Banned
Nov 9, 2010
16
0
0
First apologize as I am a newb - as I'm sure the successful affiliate marketers out there get right tired of these posts.

Need some help as I'm not sure what to do at this point. I really want to get into affiliate marketing.

Should I -

A: Read some books on Affiliate Marketing:
I've looked around, Amazon etc. and there seems to be some good ones out there . . ? Based on reviews.

B: Just fucking get on with it.
I'm accepted into some networks. Should just ask my account manager an offer which is converting - get a landing page built (sitestomp.com) - Get some copy written and send some PPC traffic its way. I am just concerned that it will be an expensive learning experience, and I have a ton of questions that I wish I could ask someone with experience. . .

Maybe there is someone out there who would take a % of my affiliate income in return for being my mentor? :bowdown:

Thank you for your help - when I am making crazy money online I'll def contribute my knowledge.

R.Astley
 


thanks Tammy. you're probably right. perhaps a mod could move or delete this thread - and I'll re-post.
 
get on it and fucking DO. what will determine your success is your ability to learn and KEEP ON from your failures. don't rely on other people with other motives to direct your path.

start now and quit delaying the inevitable with your hesitations like this thread.