How to deal with cheaters in class?

Joey_Greco_cheaters.jpg
 


I've been on both ends of the spectrum, but it's usually not a random stranger cheating on you. When that happens, you have 2 options: 1) don't give a shit and continue taking the test. 2) Be a dick and cover your paper. No need to cause a scene, no need to inform your professor.

Seems like this is some sort of retarded multiple choice exam anyway, so it really doesn't matter. On a REAL exam, with real questions, nobody can copy pages and pages worth of essays anyway, so don't sweat it.

It's just SO disrespectful to me, the teacher, and the dude's parents. They are paying good money for what..him to come hungover to class, or baked and get nothing? I just don't get it!

Also, it's very disrespectful to me and it's not acknowledging how much hard work I've put into the class to do well in it. Think how you'd feel if you and a coworker were both paid for a job and you did 99% of the work. It's infuriating.

Man, fuck that guy!!

Edit: And I love how so many of you guys are being racist - did you graduate from a Computer Science and Physics dual major with a 3.8? Didn't think so tools.
 
It's just SO disrespectful to me, the teacher, and the dude's parents. They are paying good money for what..him to come hungover to class, or baked and get nothing? I just don't get it!

Also, it's very disrespectful to me and it's not acknowledging how much hard work I've put into the class to do well in it. Think how you'd feel if you and a coworker were both paid for a job and you did 99% of the work. It's infuriating.

Totally understand your point there. And I agree with you.

Since I own a company, if I paid somebody and had to do 99% of the work, they would be with my company for 1 day ;).

My advice to you is to relax about it. If you put in the hard work, you'll reach your goals. The guy who is cheating on a test can't cheat in real life. You can't cheat on a job interview, and you can't cheat when you have to get your work done at a job. Take comfort that you have a brighter future than him.

What would really suck is if you both apply for the same job one day and he gets it ;).
 
Edit: And I love how so many of you guys are being racist - did you graduate from a Computer Science and Physics dual major with a 3.8? Didn't think so tools.

I have a master's degree in information systems. Get on my level.

p.s. My degree has done nothing to further my money-making opportunities, so does it really matter?
 
I'm not bragging or anything and there are a LOT more people way smarter than me (hell, surfer dude may even be brighter), I'm just saying I'm willing to put in the work to get my stuff done.