You probably know the type of ad uploader that I am talking about.
There were 10's of em around, all got C&D letters ect.
Lets say, you accept the faith of not making it fully public, and even giving up google results entirely.
I was thinking about maybe a full no index, no cache site.
Blocking ip blocks, maybe even all US and going for the international market if needed to do it that drasticly.
Would a registration with a TOS of "You agree that you don't work for... won't pass any info ..." and other BS do any good?
I am sure some of you can think up something cleaver that I haven't figured out yet....
So, say you had that killer product that you don't want that one company to get to, because you'r just a small fish and don't want any legal battles, What would you do?
There were 10's of em around, all got C&D letters ect.
Lets say, you accept the faith of not making it fully public, and even giving up google results entirely.
I was thinking about maybe a full no index, no cache site.
Blocking ip blocks, maybe even all US and going for the international market if needed to do it that drasticly.
Would a registration with a TOS of "You agree that you don't work for... won't pass any info ..." and other BS do any good?
I am sure some of you can think up something cleaver that I haven't figured out yet....
So, say you had that killer product that you don't want that one company to get to, because you'r just a small fish and don't want any legal battles, What would you do?