How to track banner impressions?

mlektra

Banned
Jan 8, 2008
57
1
0
Canada
Hi, this is my first attempt to put my own banners on a website. I contacted the owner, he gave me a "deal" of $1 CPM and the actual stats for this site are :

picture1xs.png


taken from google ad planner.

My question is more technical. When I submit the banner creative...how can i verify the total impressions they got in one day ?
 


Serving the banners yourself allows you to see how many requests there are for the banner file. If he is wanting to serve the file, then you should hope that he is honest.
 
∆∆∆∆
If you can afford to, go with Ad juggler instead of OpenX.

For now I'll test OpenX...it's only for some test of 2 banners on a 1 website. Maybe more, we'll see.

I'm trying cloud server at rackspacecloud.com and we'll see how it's going. Anybody have comments about that choice?

Or should I use the OpenX Hosted solution?