Howard Stern Prank phone calls Sportscenter

Bevo Ryan

Banned
May 31, 2009
617
3
0
California
Freakin hilarious pretending to be Brian Westbrook. Scott Van Pelts face is priceless.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXS_c39_uwk"]YouTube - Howard Stern Pranks ESPN SportsCenter Pretending To Being Brian Westbrook[/ame]
 


Haha, does he say "Hi... Hi youtube", just after his moment of silence!?!
 
I listen to Stern as often as I can... in fact, slow as I am, I just discovered I can listen to XMRadio through my 'net connection, so now I get to listen to him daily as I work vs. just when I'm in the car driving to work.

I can't enough of the prank calls, one of my favs is when Sal calls about the stolen scooter...

While we're on the topic of Stern, what's going on with Artie? Going over 2 months now, did I miss a key episode where they talked about when he's coming back or what happened? Obviously he tried to commit suicide or something, but what's he doing? Intensive therapy? What's the story there? The show is never the same without his comments.
 
Howard said there is no update on Artie. I think he is at a rehab place or something. It looks like Artie won't come back to the show and unfortunately it seems like this is really going to be Howard's last year. You can go to http://savebabygorilla.com/ to get more updates on artie.
 
Thanks for the Artie blog.. didn't really say much. He must have an excellent PR team as there's no leaks whatsoever on what's going on.

Too bad about Ellen DeGenerous saying she wouldn't work with Stern on American Idol.. would have been interesting to say the least.
 
I think Stern will come back. He means too much to the company, he wants to keep the team employed, and what else would he do with himself? If he does leave then he'll get bored and come back for a huge payday. Only issue there is the team will be broken up. Then again, Bah-Bah-Boe-Hi is the only REALLY irreplaceable person on that show.