dreamache New member Jun 26, 2006 4,393 130 0 Dec 24, 2008 #1 I'm taking a hit, poor bastards spending their money on Christmas gifts and not spending time on the internet, as they should.
I'm taking a hit, poor bastards spending their money on Christmas gifts and not spending time on the internet, as they should.
J jdomaha New member Oct 6, 2007 731 14 0 Omaha pysih.com Dec 25, 2008 #2 Shitty. $60 on Tuesday. Up bigtime for the month though. Just the last 2 days have sucked.
J JamesH New member Jun 25, 2006 2,513 26 0 Dec 26, 2008 #4 Traffic plateaued a week ago and is starting to drop for my organic sites. But traffic and sales doubled this month, so I'm not complaining.
Traffic plateaued a week ago and is starting to drop for my organic sites. But traffic and sales doubled this month, so I'm not complaining.
legacy *Young Money Movement* Nov 1, 2008 154 4 0 New York Fucking City Dec 26, 2008 #5 ecommerce sales have been ok. Affiliate sales.. not so good. Reactions: Pr0xyhub
Spades New member Mar 19, 2007 660 5 0 Florida Dec 26, 2008 #7 Both organic and paid plummeted like hell for me starting on Monday. Todays numbers definitely aren't insane but in comparison to the past week they've made me one happy SOB.
Both organic and paid plummeted like hell for me starting on Monday. Todays numbers definitely aren't insane but in comparison to the past week they've made me one happy SOB.